Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies The University of Tokyo
Bachelor in Engineering (Information & Image Science), Chiba University, 2009.
twitter yoshikinoko (Japanese)
Human-Computer-Interaction, User-Interface, IT Governance, Public Policy of ICT, and Kinoko* on his kitchen table.
Drag-and-Drop Interface for Registration-Free Object Delivery
2008/05 – 2010/07
User Interfaces for Design Project, JST (Japan Science and Technology Agency), ERATO(Exploratory Research for Advanced Technology)
Technologies for Programming home robots Group
2009/07 – 2010/02
the Exploratory IT Human Resources Project for Youth Information Technology Promotion Agency (IPA) 2009
- Yoshiki Takeoka, Takashi Miyaki and Jun Rekimoto, Z-touch: An Infrastructure for 3D gesture interactions in the proximity of tabletop surfaces, The ACM International Conference on Interactive Tabletops and Surfaces 2010, Saarbrucken,Nov. 7-10, 2010, Germany. [to be appear]
- Kentaro Ishii, Yoshiki Takeoka, Masahiko Inami, and Takeo Igarashi,
Drag-and-Drop Interface for Registration-Free Object Delivery,
19th IEEE International Symposium in Robot and Human Interactive Communication, Sep. 12-15, 2010, Viareggio, Italy. [Project Website]
- Yoshiki Takeoka, Takashi Miyaki and Jun Rekimoto, Z-touch: A multi-touch system for detecting spatial gestures near the tabletop, SIGGRAPH 2010 talks, Jul 25-29, 2010, Los Angeles, USA. [PDF]
Wisdom of Crowds Project
- http://wisdomofcrowds.jp/ (Japanese)
- Manager of Team IwaC
- Case Study (Government and Information Technology – Towards Paradigm Change), Graduate School of Public Policy The University of Tokyo
- This project is part of pilot program designed by Prof.Hirokazu OKUMURA
- Site Decoration, winter 2009 – http://i3e.iii.u-tokyo.ac.jp/i3e11/
- Website Design, summer 2009 – http://i3e.iii.u-tokyo.ac.jp/i3eex2009/
*Kinoko means mushroom in Japanese.