At ACM CHI2023, we present the following papers and interactivities:
- Zixiong Su, Shitao Fang, and Jun Rekimoto LipLearner: Customizable Silent Speech Interactions on Mobile Devices, [Best Paper Award] [Link] [Project Page]
- Jun Rekimoto, WESPER: Zero-shot and Realtime Whisper to Normal Voice Conversion for Whisper-based Speech interactions, [Link] [Project Page]
- Yuna Watanabe, Xi Laura Cang, Rúbia Reis Guerra, Devyani McLaren, Preeti Vyas, Jun Rekimoto, Karon E MacLean, Demonstrating Virtual Teamwork with Synchrobots: A Robot-Mediated Approach to Improving Connectedness, [Link]
- Hirotaka Hiraki, Shusuke Kanazawa, Takahiro Miura, Manabu Yoshida, Masaaki Mochimaru, Jun Rekimoto, External noise reduction using WhisperMask, a mask-type wearable microphone, [Link]
- Kei Asano, Naoki Kimura, Jun Rekimoto, HMDspeller: Fast and Hands-free Text Entry System for Head Mount Displays using Silent Spelling Recognition, [Link]
- Kunihiro Kato, Ami Motomura, Kaori Ikematsu, Hiromi Nakamura, Yuki Igarashi, Demonstrating FoodSkin: A Method for Creating Electronic Circuits on Food Surfaces by Using Edible Gold Leaf for Enhancement of Eating Experience, [Link]
You must be logged in to post a comment.