At ACM CHI 2021 (7 May -17 May 2021) we will present the following papers:
- Jakob Tholander, Chiara Rossitto, Asreen Rostami, Yoshio Ishiguro, Takashi Miyaki, Jun Rekimoto, Design in Action: Unpacking the Artists’ Role in Performance-Led Research, paper, ACH CHI 2021.
- Naoki Kimura, Tan Gemicioglu, Jonathan Womack, Richard Li, Yuhui Zhao, Abdelkareem Bedri, Alex Olwal, Jun Rekimoto, Thad Starner Mobile, Hands-free, Silent Speech Texting Using SilentSpeller, CHI 2021 interactivity.
- Takuya Hara, Hirotaka Hiraki, Naoki Kimura, Hiromi Nakamura and Jun Rekimoto PoseTuner: Sonification Based Fine-Tuning of Pose with Unsupervised Learning, HAA2021 (CHI 2021 workshop)
- Kentaro Hayashi and Jun Rekimoto SynergyFlow: Sonification of Muscle Synergy for Motor Skill Acquisition, HAA2021 (CHI 2021 workshop)
- Kazuki Kawamura and Jun Rekimoto Visualization of Speech Differences for Dialect Speech Training, HAA2021 (CHI 2021 workshop)
- Hideki Koike,Jun Rekimoto,Junichi Ushiba,Shinichi Furuya,Asa Ito, Human Augmentation for Skill Acquisition and Skill Transfer, CHI 2021 workshop