The following paper will be presented at TVX 2015
- First Person Omnidirectional Video: System Design and Implications for Immersive Experience, Shunichi Kasahara, Shohei Nagai, Jun Rekimoto
The following paper will be presented at VRST (ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality and Technology 2015).
- JackIn Head: Immersive Visual Telepresence System with Omnidirectional Wearable Camera for Remote Collaboration,
Shunichi Kasahara, Jun Rekimoto
The following papers will be presented at ACE 2015 (Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology 2015), Iskandar, Malaysia (Nov.16-19, 2015).
- “MoveMe: 3D Haptic Support for a Musical Instrument”, Katsuya Fujii, Sophia Russo, Pattie Maes and Jun Rekimoto
- “Shepherd Pass: Ability Tuning for Augmented Sports using Ball-Shaped Quadcopter”, Kei Nitta, Keita Higuchi, Yuichi Tadokoro and Jun Rekimoto
Our presentations at ACM SIGGRAPH ASIA 2015 (Kobe, Japan):
- Kana Misawa, Jun Rekimoto, “ChameleonMask: A Human-Surrogate System With A Telepresence Face”, Emerging Technologies, URL
- Shunichi Kasahara, Jun Rekimoto, “JackIn Head: An Immersive Human-Human Telepresence System”, Emerging Technologies, URL
- Hiroshi Ishii, Jun Rekimoto, Masahiko Inami, Yoichi Ochiai, Hiroo Iwata, “Post Pixels: Beyond Tangible Bits, Towards Radical Atoms”, Featured Sessions, URL
You must be logged in to post a comment.