At ACM VRST 2018, we presented the following paper and poster:
- In-Pulse: Inducing Fear and Pain in Virtual Experiences. Michinari Kono, Takashi Miyaki, Jun Rekimoto. acmdl
- Using Deep-Neural-Network to Extend Videos for Head-Mounted Display Experiences. Naoki Kimura, Michinari Kono, Jun Rekimoto. acmdl
The following papers are presented at AH 2017 (the 8th Augmented Human International Conference), Silicon Valley (Mar.16-18, 2017).
- ScalableBody: A Telepresence Robot that Supports FacePosition Matching using a Vertical Actuator, Akira Matsuda, Takashi Miyaki and Jun Rekimoto
- JackIn Space: Designing a Seamless Transition Between First and Third Person View for Effective Telepresence Collaborations, Ryohei Komiyama, Takashi Miyaki and Jun Rekimoto
- Visualizing Water Flows with Transparent Tracer Particles for a Surround-Screen Swimming Pool, Shogo Yamashita, Xinlei Zhang, Takashi Miyaki, Shunichi Suwa and Jun Rekimoto
- Intentiō: Power Distribution through a Potentialized Human Body, Michinari Kono, Hiromi Nakamura and Jun Rekimoto