The following paper has been presented at the 40th International Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC 2018) held in Honolulu, Hawaii from July 17-21, 2018.
- Investigating Bodily Responses to Unknown Words: a Focus on Facial Expressions and EEG. Xinlei Zhang, Nataliya Kosmyna, Pattie Maes and Jun Rekimoto, EMBC 2018
The paper will be published in IEEE Xplore and indexed by PubMed and Medline.
At Augmented Human 2018, the following papers will be presented.
Conference: 9th Augmented Human International Conference (AH2018, Feb. 7-9, Seoul, Korea)
- Investigation of Tracer Particles Realizing 3-Dimensional Water Flow Measurement for Augmented Swimming Training, Shogo Yamashita, Sunichi Suwa, Takashi Miyaki, Jun Rekimoto Best Paper Award
- Design and Study of a Multi-Channel Electrical Muscle Stimulation Toolkit for Human Augmentation, Michinari Kono, Yoshio Ishiguro, Takashi Miyaki, Jun Rekimoto
- Sync Class: Visualization System for In-Class Student Synchronization, Katsuya Fujii, Plivelic Marian, Dav Clark, Yoshi Okamoto, Jun Rekimoto
- V8 Storming: How Far Should Two Ideas Be?, Yui Kita, Jun Rekimoto
The following papers are presented at AH 2017 (the 8th Augmented Human International Conference), Silicon Valley (Mar.16-18, 2017).
- ScalableBody: A Telepresence Robot that Supports FacePosition Matching using a Vertical Actuator, Akira Matsuda, Takashi Miyaki and Jun Rekimoto
- JackIn Space: Designing a Seamless Transition Between First and Third Person View for Effective Telepresence Collaborations, Ryohei Komiyama, Takashi Miyaki and Jun Rekimoto
- Visualizing Water Flows with Transparent Tracer Particles for a Surround-Screen Swimming Pool, Shogo Yamashita, Xinlei Zhang, Takashi Miyaki, Shunichi Suwa and Jun Rekimoto
- Intentiō: Power Distribution through a Potentialized Human Body, Michinari Kono, Hiromi Nakamura and Jun Rekimoto
日本ソフトウェア科学会インタラクティブシステムとソフトウェア研究会(WISS 2016) にて、以下の論文講演を行いました。
- AquaCAVE : 水泳体験を向上させる水中バーチャルリアリティ環境, 山下聖悟、張鑫磊（東大）、暦本純一（東大／Sony CSL）
- Behind-the-Mask: 顔映像が取得可能な頭部搭載型ディスプレイ,
Rekimoto presented his keynote talk at The ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology (ACM VRST 2016), Nov 2-4, 2016, Munich, Germany.
- Human Augmentation and the Age of Internet-of-Abilities, Jun Rekimoto
The following papers was presented at HAI 2016 (International Conference on Wearable Human-Agent Interaction), Singapore (Oct.4-7, 2016).
- “Who am I touching ?: User study of remote handshaking with a telepresence face”, Kana Misawa and Jun Rekimoto
Rekimoto attended Eworld Economic Forum 2016 Annual Meetings of the New Champions in Tianjin, China, as one of the panelist of
What if: Our Virtual Life Overtakes Our Physical Reality?