At ACM CHI 2021 (7 May -17 May 2021) we will present the following papers:
- Jakob Tholander, Chiara Rossitto, Asreen Rostami, Yoshio Ishiguro, Takashi Miyaki, Jun Rekimoto, Design in Action: Unpacking the Artists’ Role in Performance-Led Research, paper, ACH CHI 2021.
- Naoki Kimura, Tan Gemicioglu, Jonathan Womack, Richard Li, Yuhui Zhao, Abdelkareem Bedri, Alex Olwal, Jun Rekimoto, Thad Starner Mobile, Hands-free, Silent Speech Texting Using SilentSpeller, CHI 2021 interactivity.
- Takuya Hara, Hirotaka Hiraki, Naoki Kimura, Hiromi Nakamura and Jun Rekimoto PoseTuner: Sonification Based Fine-Tuning of Pose with Unsupervised Learning, HAA2021 (CHI 2021 workshop)
- Kentaro Hayashi and Jun Rekimoto SynergyFlow: Sonification of Muscle Synergy for Motor Skill Acquisition, HAA2021 (CHI 2021 workshop)
- Kazuki Kawamura and Jun Rekimoto Visualization of Speech Differences for Dialect Speech Training, HAA2021 (CHI 2021 workshop)
- Hideki Koike,Jun Rekimoto,Junichi Ushiba,Shinichi Furuya,Asa Ito, Human Augmentation for Skill Acquisition and Skill Transfer, CHI 2021 workshop
We present the following paper (poster) at IEEE VR 2020:
3D Human Reconstruction from an Image for Mobile Telepresence Systems, Yuki Takeda, Akira Matsuda, Jun Rekimoto
Takahashi, Takumi, et al. “Augmented jump: a backpack multirotor system for jumping ability augmentation.” Proceedings of the 2018 ACM International Symposium on Wearable Computers. ACM, 2018.
The following paper has been presented at the 40th International Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC 2018) held in Honolulu, Hawaii from July 17-21, 2018.
- Investigating Bodily Responses to Unknown Words: a Focus on Facial Expressions and EEG. Xinlei Zhang, Nataliya Kosmyna, Pattie Maes and Jun Rekimoto, EMBC 2018
The paper will be published in IEEE Xplore and indexed by PubMed and Medline.
At Augmented Human 2018, the following papers will be presented.
Conference: 9th Augmented Human International Conference (AH2018, Feb. 7-9, Seoul, Korea)
- Investigation of Tracer Particles Realizing 3-Dimensional Water Flow Measurement for Augmented Swimming Training, Shogo Yamashita, Sunichi Suwa, Takashi Miyaki, Jun Rekimoto Best Paper Award
- Design and Study of a Multi-Channel Electrical Muscle Stimulation Toolkit for Human Augmentation, Michinari Kono, Yoshio Ishiguro, Takashi Miyaki, Jun Rekimoto
- Sync Class: Visualization System for In-Class Student Synchronization, Katsuya Fujii, Plivelic Marian, Dav Clark, Yoshi Okamoto, Jun Rekimoto
- V8 Storming: How Far Should Two Ideas Be?, Yui Kita, Jun Rekimoto
The following papers are presented at AH 2017 (the 8th Augmented Human International Conference), Silicon Valley (Mar.16-18, 2017).
- ScalableBody: A Telepresence Robot that Supports FacePosition Matching using a Vertical Actuator, Akira Matsuda, Takashi Miyaki and Jun Rekimoto
- JackIn Space: Designing a Seamless Transition Between First and Third Person View for Effective Telepresence Collaborations, Ryohei Komiyama, Takashi Miyaki and Jun Rekimoto
- Visualizing Water Flows with Transparent Tracer Particles for a Surround-Screen Swimming Pool, Shogo Yamashita, Xinlei Zhang, Takashi Miyaki, Shunichi Suwa and Jun Rekimoto
- Intentiō: Power Distribution through a Potentialized Human Body, Michinari Kono, Hiromi Nakamura and Jun Rekimoto
日本ソフトウェア科学会インタラクティブシステムとソフトウェア研究会(WISS 2016) にて、以下の論文講演を行いました。
- AquaCAVE : 水泳体験を向上させる水中バーチャルリアリティ環境, 山下聖悟、張鑫磊（東大）、暦本純一（東大／Sony CSL）
- Behind-the-Mask: 顔映像が取得可能な頭部搭載型ディスプレイ,
Rekimoto presented his keynote talk at The ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology (ACM VRST 2016), Nov 2-4, 2016, Munich, Germany.
- Human Augmentation and the Age of Internet-of-Abilities, Jun Rekimoto
The following papers was presented at HAI 2016 (International Conference on Wearable Human-Agent Interaction), Singapore (Oct.4-7, 2016).
- “Who am I touching ?: User study of remote handshaking with a telepresence face”, Kana Misawa and Jun Rekimoto
Rekimoto attended Eworld Economic Forum 2016 Annual Meetings of the New Champions in Tianjin, China, as one of the panelist of
What if: Our Virtual Life Overtakes Our Physical Reality?